- Spanish courses Price List
Sevilla, the capital of Andalusia with a population of 700.000, is known worldwide for its Flamenco and Feria de Abril.
The typical Spanish customs and traditions that still live on in this southern city make Sevilla an exciting and spectacular city for the language traveler.
Summer Camp options
We offer you 3 Summer Camp program options so you can choose the best one for your child:
- A) Summer Camp: Intense Spanish course and in-house residence, either in a residence hall or host family. It makes for an unforgettable experience in which the student continuously interacts with other youngsters and teens for 24 hours a day.
- B) Day Camp: Student participates in all camp activities, including the language course. No lodging included.
- C) Language Course Only: Student shares Spanish language classes with other camp youngsters. Does not include camp activities or lodging.
Facilities: The school is located in the Santa Cruz neighborhood, right in the heart of the old historical part of the town near the Cathedral, the Alcazar, and conveniently located near the rest of the attractions in the center of Sevilla. The typical Andalusian building provides modern facilities such as 12 air-conditioned classrooms, a roof deck, a meeting room and a multimedia classroom.
Capacity: 280 students.
- Homestay program: Double room, full board. Participants will share a room with another teenager in a host family within walking distance from the school.
- Residential program: The residence is located just a short walk from the lush María Luisa Park and the historic heart of Sevilla. Rooms have small exterior balconies and private bathrooms. Residence facilities and services include: a TV room, air-conditioning and central heating, internet access, towel rental, meeting rooms, public telephones, 24-hour reception area, and much more. Laundry service is included every 2 weeks; however there are also coin-operated laundry machines available.
Program:Assistance to lessons is controlled and supervised by the teachers. In the afternoon students go back to their residence/family for lunch. Every day, there is a supervised activity arranged in the afternoon from Monday to Friday. A group counselor controls the assistance to activities as well as the curfew at night. Curfew is until 11:30pm from Sunday to Thursday and until 12:30am on Fridays and Saturdays. The school director will be contacted by the host family if participants break curfew. We recommend this program to independent teenagers capable of responsible, mature behavior.
Age Group: 14 to 18 years old
Permission: Permissions to leave grounds outside of established time available only under the expressed request/consent of parents or guardians.
Date: June and July